UPDATE: Libyan Prime Minister kidnapped, then released (online.wsj.com/home-page)
I think that what’s really funny is, like the much touted Arab Spring in Egypt, the overthrow of Gadhaffi just signals a continued struggle for control and power.
- Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zidan Freed After “Kidnap” (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Gunmen kidnap Libyan PM, government says (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- Libyan Prime Minister kidnapped by armed men – media (voiceofrussia.com)
- Libyan prime minister kidnapped by gunmen (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan prime minister kidnapped by gunmen (independent.ie)
- Libyan PM ‘taken by armed men’ (bbc.co.uk)