Yoh! WTF? Air Canada’s stellar reputation for being an organization focused on the satisfaction of their customers is now in jeopardy. NOT!
Corporate rot starts from the top down, and Mr. Corporate Communications manager here shows us just how the festering rot of not giving a shit about customers spreads throughout a corporate culture.
Oh, and don’t give me a line of bullshit saying he really didn’t mean it and that was only his internal voice, because that is EXACTLY what I am talking about when I refer to corporate rot.
- Air Canada Loses Woman’s Dog, Spokesman Dismisses Inquiries In Accidental Email (sacramento.cbslocal.com)
- Air Canada Rep Slams US Media for Reporting on Lost Dog During Shutdown (gawker.com)
- Air Canada admits ‘inappropriate comments’ made over lost greyhound dog (ctvnews.ca)
- Air Canada faces firestorm over response after staff lose Larry the dog at airport (calgaryherald.com)
- Air Canada in doghouse over email (stuff.co.nz)
- Air Canada loses dog, sends email dismissing owner’s complaint (globalnews.ca)