Yoh! WTF? Sometimes you read an article and you just have to shake your head, because it sounds so simplistic, so absolutely ludicrous that you can never think it would be the truth.
This is one of those articles.
Think about it … if you cannot smell peanut butter with your left nostril you may be in early stage Alzheimer”s. An absolutely horrid and debilitating disease that destroys not only the sufferer but all those around them.
I am torn by wondering how did they even think about this one and being extraordinarily happy that someone did.
- Peanut Butter Test Could Help Diagnose Alzheimer’s Disease (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- New ‘Peanut Butter Test’ Is A Quick And Easy Screen For Alzheimer’s (businessinsider.com)
- Peanut butter sniff test confirms Alzheimer’s (futurity.org)
- Using Peanut Butter And A Ruler To Make A Diagnosis (denver.cbslocal.com)
- If You Can Smell This, You May Not Have Alzheimer’s (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Peanut Butter Sniff Test May Help Detect Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (medicaldaily.com)
- Peanut Butter Test Could Help Detect Alzheimer’s (counselheal.com)
- Peanut Butter Sniff Test Could Diagnose Alzheimer’s (voanews.com)
- The Aroma of Alzheimer’s (imcultured.wordpress.com)