The Saudis … what can you say about a family so filthy rich they own a nation? We’re not talking Dallas here folks. As a matter of fact this is Dallas on steroids. Is there any other country that would not give it’s proverbial left nut to get a seat on the UN Security Council? Well other than Canada maybe?
Makes one wonder about the efficacy of the United Nations as a whole doesn’t it? Makes one wonder about the judgment of the people who chose to ask a country like Saudi Arabia to sit at the Security Council’s table.
- Rights abusers Chad and Saudi Arabia to win seat on Security Council (canadafreepress)
- Saudi Arabia refuses UN Security Council seat, citing body’s double standards, failures (jpost.com)
- Saudi Arabia refuses UN Security Council seat (itv.com)
- Saudi Arabia declines Security Council seat, citing failure to tackle conflict (theglobeandmail.com)
- Saudi Arabia Rejects Seat on UN Security Council (abcnews.go.com)
- Saudi Arabia declines Security Council seat, cites failure to tackle conflict (haaretz.com)
- Saudi Arabia refuses UN Security Council membership (thenewstribe.com)
- Saudi Arabia rejects seat on UN Security Council (hosted.ap.org)
- SAUDI ARABIA – UN – Saudi Arabia elected to UN Security Council (asianews.it)
- Saudi Arabia declines Security Council seat, cites failure to halt wars – Reuters (reuters.com)