Yoh! WTF? I guess in many ways I am very liberal minded because I see no problem with this. We are so afraid of death. The apparent finality of it scares the shit out of many of us; yet we cannot appreciate life unless we acknowledge that it does come to an end one day. Yoh! WTF? That’s some deep shit.
So what’s wrong with celebrating a life by being a little unconventional?
- SpongeBob Gravestone pulled from Cincinnati Cemetery (eogn.com)
- Cemetery orders giant SpongeBob gravestone removed from murdered veteran’s grave (timesunion.com)
- Iraq veteran’s SpongeBob gravestone removed (azstarnet.com)
- Iraq vet’s family considering gravestone options (sfgate.com)
- US cemetery bans SpongeBob headstone (bbc.co.uk)
- Meeting set on Iraq vet’s SpongeBob gravestone (sacbee.com)
- Iraq veteran’s SpongeBob gravestone removed (sfgate.com)
- Iraq vet’s SpongeBob gravestone removed (newsnet5.com)
- Iraq veteran’s SpongeBob gravestone removed (stripes.com)
- SpongeBob headstone down; Iraq vet’s family considers options (stripes.com)