Yoh! WTF? Rob Ford has dug his mayoral grave and must now lie it in. During his tenure he has alienated those around him and been the proverbial bull in a china shop on city counsel.
What is even more sad though is the personal impact of his actions. Sure the city will survive, but what about the Ford family? His brother who had been his most ardent supporter? This is indeed a sad day in Toronto city politics.
On October 03rd we posted this meme and it seems most fitting yet strangely discomforting to re-read it now.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Smoking From Crack Pipe-Police (spyghana.com)
- Toronto Police reveal they recovered Rob Ford video (cbc.ca)
- Half-a-dozen of mayor Rob Ford’s staff mentioned in search warrant (metronews.ca)
- Toronto Police Say They Have Mayor Drug Video (abcnews.go.com)
- Toronto police say they have Ford’s crack cocaine video (blogs.windsorstar.com)
- Rob Ford crack video the focus of investigation, drug trafficking search-warrant documents say (news.nationalpost.com)
- Rob Ford scandal: It’s not the crack video, it’s the cover-up (metronews.ca)
- For the sake of Toronto, Mayor Rob Ford should resign: Editorial (thestar.com)
- Toronto police have copy of alleged Rob Ford crack video (vancouversun.com)