Yoh! WTF? Sometimes you come across an article that makes you sit and think. This is one of them. It’s not about making loads of money because even though it buys a kind a misery we think we would love to have it is only at the end of our lives that we reflect that would prefer the simpler joys in life. That is the great lie we have been told. The bill of goods we have been sold …. that money buys happiness and we will all be fulfilled in its pursuit. To the detriment of our families and our friends many of us pursue it with every fibre of our being only to realize, too late, that we bet on the wrong thing.
- Regrets of the Dying: “If only I had ….” (vividhope.com)
- Here are the Most Common 5 Regrets of the Dying (theboldcorsicanflame.wordpress.com)
- If This Was Your Last Day Of Life, What Would Your Biggest Regret Be? Read The Top Five Regrets Of The Dying (peacebenwilliams.com)
- The top five regrets of the dying (theacademymaine.com)
- Top five regrets of the dying (thelimitlessman.me)
- What I’m really thinking: the hospice worker (theguardian.com)