Yoh! WTF? I don’t know about you, but when I read this, I think that this could have been anyone and the fact that it escalated so quickly to the point where this man was even subject to invasive investigation.
What I find even more interesting is the different responses given by the doctors. One immediately recognized what the police was proposing was unethical…the other seemed more than happy to ‘do their duty’ apparently forgetting their Hippocratic oath.
- Lawsuit: Police And Doctors Conduct Illegal Cavity Search, Colonoscopy On Innocent Man (rinf.com)
- 3rd target of body cavity searches comes forward (mobile.wnd.com)
- Cops probe man’s [bleep] after stop-sign violation (mobile.wnd.com)
- Lawsuit: Police And Doctors Conduct Illegal Cavity Search, Colonoscopy On Innocent Man (storyleak.com)
- Police State Horror: NM man subjected to three forced enemas and colonoscopy for running stop sign (topconservativenews.com)
- Police turn routine traffic stops into cavity searches (news.yahoo.com)
- Police Search For Non-Existent Drugs By Forcing Man To Undergo Enemas & Cavity Searches (dailypaul.com)
- Cops probe man’s butt after stop-sign violation (wnd.com)
- Innocent man given forcible 14-hour anal cavity search, X-rays, colonoscopy after rolling through a stop sign (policestateusa.com)