Yoh! WTF? This video has been all over the Internet:
Couple things though…
- I don’t think the rat would think any of this cerebral bullshitery is a metaphor for anything
- What have we come to when we let a rodent run crazy on an escalator until it approaches exhaustion and all we do is play soulful music and say we feel sorry about his plight, yet every time it seems like things are gonna work out for him, he gets set even further back … oh wait … was I talking about the rodent or me?
Geez I don’t know anymore. This rat race is killing me people!
- You almost did it! Humans cheer on exhausted rat who can’t figure out how to get off moving escalator (dailymail.co.uk)
- This Rat Forever Stuck On An Escalator Sums Up Everything About Life (thoughtcatalog.com)
- We Are All This Rat Stuck On A BART Escalator (sfist.com)
- San Francisco Rat Can’t Seem to Figure Out How to Get Off BART Escalator (Video) (blogs.sfweekly.com)
- Video: Rat Stuck On Escalator (kvil.cbslocal.com)
- Rat stuck on an endless staircase is a pretty accurate metaphor for life (metro.co.uk)
- You almost did it! Humans cheer on exhausted rat who can’t figure out how to get off moving escalator (thisismoney.co.uk)