Yoh! WTF? Couple die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in the car | Mail Online

Couple die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in the car | Mail Online.

Yoh! WTF? Okay I thought this might have just been like a fluke until I read that this was the second case of its kind. Since the car was invented couple have been jumping each other gearstick or not! So what changed?

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s