Yoh! WTF? You have just got to wonder about the sanity of companies who feel the need to be ‘cutting edge’ in order to service their clients. It’s no longer about customer service, human contact, ambiance … it’s about providing the next bandwagon that people can jump on for a while.
Yoh! WTF? If you cannot have quality in the money you are printing … is it worth anything at all?
Yoh! WTF? Sometimes you come across an article that makes you sit and think. This is one of them. It’s not about making loads of money because even though it buys a kind a misery we think we would love to have it is only at the end of our lives that we reflect that would prefer the simpler joys in life. That is the great lie we have been told. The bill of goods we have been sold …. that money buys happiness and we will all be fulfilled in its pursuit. To the detriment of our families and our friends many of us pursue it with every fibre of our being only to realize, too late, that we bet on the wrong thing.
- Regrets of the Dying: “If only I had ….” (vividhope.com)
- Here are the Most Common 5 Regrets of the Dying (theboldcorsicanflame.wordpress.com)
- If This Was Your Last Day Of Life, What Would Your Biggest Regret Be? Read The Top Five Regrets Of The Dying (peacebenwilliams.com)
- The top five regrets of the dying (theacademymaine.com)
- Top five regrets of the dying (thelimitlessman.me)
- What I’m really thinking: the hospice worker (theguardian.com)
Yoh! WTF? I so agree with this. Gotta get up off my warm bed and head out into the freezing cold morning one more time.
- Spanish city seeks lottery winner who lost ticket (bigstory.ap.org)
- Lucky neighbours scoop £2m in People’s Postcode Lottery (hartlepoolmail.co.uk)
- Postcode Lottery. (infertilityvirgin.wordpress.com)
- Coffee, lego and lottery! (craftygirl39.wordpress.com)
- Search for mystery Lottery winner in Birmingham (itv.com)
- Online scratch tickets unveiled: Minnesota lottery catering toward younger players (winonadailynews.com)
What’s so funny is that in spite of the fact that Twitter sells nothing but the cult of personality how many people do you think will sink money into this IPO? Yoh! WTF? Did the FB IPO teach us nothing?
- NYSE, aiming to avoid chaos of Facebook IPO, does a simulated test for Twitter shares – @Reuters (reuters.com)
- Twitter Pitch to IPO Investors Hinges on Potential for Growth (bloomberg.com)
- Can Twitter Live Up to its Pre-IPO Hype? (TWTR) (benzinga.com)
- Twitter says files confidentially for IPO – Reuters (pehub.com)
- Wealth managers say they hear ‘nary a tweet’ for Twitter’s IPO (scooprocket.com)
- Twitter quitters dog IPO (soshitech.com)
- Twitter prices IPO at $17 to $20 a share (reuters.com)
- EXCLUSIVE-Aiming to avoid Facebook chaos, NYSE runs Twitter IPO test (uk.reuters.com)
Pssst! Hey buddy! Need some cheap gas?
Yoh! WTF? I understand that the price of gas is really going through the roof but you have to think this is really crazy. There are better ways of telling oil producers and our governments that we are being gouged! WITH OUR VOTES and OUR VOICES!
Damn – I did not want to get political!
Yoh! WTF? You do know who’s gonna end up paying that money don’t you? it’s not JP Morgan, it’s not their executives or their stockholders. No, in the end it will be their clients the people who are dumb enough to continue using this money-hungry corporation to manage their finances.
- Here’s Where The Money From JP Morgan’s Massive $13 Billion Legal Settlement Will Go (businessinsider.com)
- The New York Post Is Not A Fan Of The Government’s Gigantic Fine Of JP Morgan (businessinsider.com)
- VIDEO: J.P. Morgan Still Faces Serious Criminal Probe (marketcurator.com)
- JP Morgan set for $13bn fine to settle probes into securities [PressTV] (disclose.tv)
- JP Morgan set for 13-billion dollar fine over ‘risky’ mortgage-backed securities (dnaindia.com)
- JP Morgan ‘may pay’ record $13b fine (radionz.co.nz)
- Why A $13 Billion Fine Means Almost Nothing To JP Morgan And Its Investors (businessinsider.com)
- JP Morgan ‘faces record $13bn fine’ (topinfopost.com)
- New Upcoming Fines for JP Morgan and Chase Co. (manifestinjustice.wordpress.com)